[Last][Next][BRS Index]

Black River Notes 1

Black River Stages ClubRally
Harrisville, NY
Round #5 - NEDIV SCCA ClubRally Championship
September 24, 1999

1.  Welcome to Harrisville, New York, and the 2nd running of the Black River
    Stages ClubRally, round #5 of the Northeast Division Sports Car Club of
    America ClubRally Championship. The weather for the weekend will be typical
    New York State Autumn, the forecast for Saturday is partly sunny high near 60
    with a brisk wind, and lows in the middle 40s.

2.  50 cars have entered this year's event, with most of the NEDIV class leading
    teams ready to take to the course at 9:00 am Saturday.
    We will attempt to post a finial entry list tonight at the close of registration
    at the Harrisville Rod and Gun Club,

3.  This years event has been elevated to a Co-efficient "3". which means the teams
    will earn maximum points toward the year end Championship. Rally Chairman Greg
    Healey and Rallymaster Keith Kreisler managed to find enough new roads to reach
    the 65 stage mile minimum required for a Co-3 event. "We had nothing but positive
    feedback from the local residents last year and they are looking forward to our
    return" said Rally Chairman Greg Healey, "With this excellent entry and the town's
    support we're looking forward to a great event".